Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Jeepney Bistro


Okay so as some of you know, I served my mission in the Philippines. Every once in a while I crave Filipino food. Mostly just a dish called sinigang na baboy. Its kinda hard to explain what it is, but lets just say that it is Delicious. I found a place in Chandler called "Jeepney Bistro", its a nice little resturant run by Filipinos and they serve just about everything there. The people that own it are really nice, but that just might be cause they found out that I speak Tagalog. Well I've be going there probably about once a week to satisfy my craving and I love it. I get to brush up on the Tagalog as well, which is nice. So if you guys ever feel like something a little different, and want to take you taste buds on a little adventure, go to the Jeepney Bisto. The adress is 2390 N Alma School Rd # 103, Chandler, AZ 85224. I better get invited too.

2 comments:

  1. OOH Sounds tasty! Let's you me and my Dad go some time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum! lets go. let me know and i'll pay. its a happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete